Postcard :: Street Murals
Click on any image below to start slideshow. The slideshow “start” button appears on the top right position.
1. Get a Penang street art map from Chin Shen Leong Bike shop at 84, Armenian Street 10200 George Towm. You can download a soft copy here and stored it in your smartphone or iPad.
Alternatively, get a free Street Art brochure printed by Penang Tourism Department. Its 11.8MB soft copy can be downloaded from here.
A single page Penang Street Art map (303KB) modified by PulauPinang.com can be downloaded here.
2. Open [Google Play] in your Android smartphone, search for “Penang Street Art” app. A free app by Shafiq Mustapa is recommended. The app is showing the location map and description for each mural.
3. Open Apple iTunes to search for “Penang Offline Mural Map” for iPhone and iPad’s free app.
- Murals vandalised with Bersih symbols by the political thugs
- Street Art Mural :: The beauties play with the little children on a bicycle
- Penang Postcard :: The idyllic Malay Village in Balik Pulau
- 5 things you must do in Penang
- Tourism Event :: Armenian Street’s Got Talent Cultural Show
- Air Ubah 2.0
- Penang Botanical Gardens
- Penang National Park
- Penang Postcard #7 :: Batu Feringghi Beach
- George Town in pictures: One square mile of Malaysia