Murals vandalised with Bersih symbols by the political thugs
Our proposals to preserve and protect the murals from the weather and vandalism.
> Cover the painting with a non-reflective, anti-UV coating and tempered glass.
> Install surveillance camera in the locations of iconic murals.
> Reprint the murals on the ceramic with Japanese printing technology which can last for 100 years of no discoloration.
- Ticket price at Fort Cornwallis is too steep
- Postcard :: Street Murals
- 5 things you must do in Penang
- CF deadline for hill railway
- MPPP covers up hole highlighted by Zacharevic
- Tourism Event :: Armenian Street’s Got Talent Cultural Show
- Penang Botanical Gardens
- A lesser swampland
- Sea change for Batu Ferringhi
- Revive Campbell Street